An online version of the program will be available soon!
Financial Longevity Leadership Program
In Collaboration with the Global Initiative of Ageing Foundation (GIA) under the auspice of the United Nations
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
The rising life expectancy in the Western world changes how people live, save, spend, retire, and pass their wealth to the next generations. The financial sector must change its approach to aging and longevity across multiple dimensions. On the one hand, longevity creates opportunities for "healthy aging" long after leaving the labor market. On the other hand, longevity brings about many new risks, including a longer wealth de-accumulation period and, potentially, longer periods of economic dependence.
Our Financial Longevity Leadership Course will help you understand how the future of longevity affects today’s financial sector. You will acquire tools for better decision-making for your organization and your customers. Our novel course combines insights from academic research, best practices from the field, and the innovation of entrepreneurs actively finding novel solutions to the challenges of an aging world.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE
THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
- 7 modules of approx. 1.15 hour each
- 1-2 hours reading in between sessions
- Quiz (Option)
- Certificate of Completion (Option)
*Note: The eligibility for the certification of completion is conditional on a minimum score of 80 on the quiz.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Understand the untapped opportunities Fintech provides for the aging population and midlife adults who want to be well-prepared for the last stage of their life course.
- Learn about the five pillars of Fintech for aging and longevity.
- Understand the role of AI in retirement planning and utilization of the rights of older people.
- Understand the typologies of scams and fraud against older adults and the role of technology in mitigating this risk.
- Understand the untapped opportunities in home equity release.
- Be aware of the recent trends in digital tools for end-of-life planning.
- Learn about the new approach to longevity financing.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Executives in financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, asset management firms, and Fintech companies), financial regulators, governmental organizations, and international NGOs who are interested in protecting and serving aging and older adults through fintech solutions.
- Fintech entrepreneurs who would like to expand their offerings to aging and older adults.
- VCs, accelerators, and innovation centers are interested in allocating resources for developing aging-related financial technologies into viable commercial solutions.
- Individuals who are curious to learn about the trends in aging and longevity and how Fintech can help.
THE COURSE IS INTERNATIONAL AND THEREFORE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE INVITED TO REGISTER!
Price: 895 (+Certificate of Completion 50 USD)
Price for members: 30% off using your membership code
Learn more about our Membership Program.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE
- MODULE I - RECENT TRENDS IN AGING AROUND THE WORLD
- Lesson I - A comparative perspective on the demographic trend of aging
- Lesson II - Understanding the Longevity Economy
- MODULE II - WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND THE MEANING OF RISK IN THE AGE OF LONGEVITY
- Lesson I - Wealth Management in the Era of Longevity
- Lesson II - The new meaning of Risk in the Age of Longevity
- MODULE III - FINTECH FOR AGING AND LONGEVITY
- Lesson I - Technology and Trust
- Lesson II - Introduction to Fintech
- Lesson III - The Fintech Opportunity for aging and longevity
- Lesson IV - Fighting cams and fraud against older adults
- MODULE IV - FINTECH FOR AGING AND LONGEVITY (CONT'D)
- Lesson V - Utilization of rights
- Lesson VI - Longevity financing
- MODULE V - FINTECH FOR AGING AND LONGEVITY (CONT'D)
- Lesson VII - Retirement planning
- Lesson VIII - End of life planning
- MODULE VI - HOW CAN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY BETTER SERVE OLDER ADULTS
- Lesson I - Summary Fintech for aging and longevity
- Lesson II - How can financial institutions serve older adults
- Lesson III - Best practices by financial institutions
MODULE VII- ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL SANDWICHING
DR. IRA SOBEL
Dr. Ira Sobel is the founder and Academic Director of Fintech for Longevity Academy, a trusted provider of financial longevity for corporate professionals. Dr. Sobel specializes in the economic aspects of aging with a particular focus on the role of Fintech in improving the financial well-being of older adults and their family caregivers. Dr. Sobel lives in Israel, where she teaches a course on “Financial Inclusion in the Fintech Age” at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. She is an international speaker and advisor to many Fintech companies and VCs worldwide. Dr. Sobel has a Ph.D. in Sociology from Tel Aviv University. In her academic research, she focuses on the effect of retirement and changing health on household wealth in different pension and healthcare systems worldwide.
PROF. YIGAL NEWMAN
Prof. Yigal Newman is the head of the Fintech program at the Hebrew University Business School in Israel. He teaches Fintech and Finance to graduate students and lecturers in executive education courses. He is a member of the Investment Committee of Israel’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, and a founding partner at Hashahar Financial Consulting, advising the firm’s clients on Fintech, financial markets, asset management, and wealth management topics. Prof. Newman has a Ph.D. in Finance from Stanford University Business School.
SAMPLE OF CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
*Certificates: Participants who successfully meet the minimum passing requirements at the end of the course will receive an F4L Academy Certificate of Completion. The minimum requirements are 80% attendance and a minimum score of 80/100 on the quiz.
Thank you for your interest in our Fintech for Aging and longevity Course. If you are a member of the F4L Academy, you are invited to use your personal discount code