Introduction to Age-Friendly Banking
Age-friendly banking refers to designing and delivering banking services that are accessible, convenient, and user-friendly for older adults.
Join our introduction to age-friendly banking and learn how banks worldwide provide older adults the support and resources they need to manage their finances and achieve their financial goals.
This mini-course will be co-instructed by Dr. Ira Sobel, the Founder and Academic Director of Fintech for Longevity Academy, and Mr. Ronald Long, Former Head of the Aging Clients Department at a leading bank in the US.
Location: Online, Self-paced (delivered by TalentLMS)
Duration: 1.5 hr
Time limit : 90 days
Dr. Ira Sobel, Founder and Academic Director, F4L International Academy;
Mr. Ronald Long, Former Head of the Aging Clients Services Center of Excellence at a leading bank in the US.
Price 279 USD
Price For members: Get 30% off using your membership code. Learn more about our Membership Programs.
Part I - What is Age-Friendly Banking - Dr. Ira Sobel
- Defining age-friendly banking-- The business case for Age-friendly Banking-- What do older adults want from their bank?
- The three interrelated elements of Age-friendly banking:
- Financial Resilience
- Financial inclusion
- Financial Consumer protection
Part IIa - Age-friendly Banking in Practice
- Employee training and awareness
- Customer education
Part IIb- Age-friendly Banking in Practice (cont’d)
- Elder fraud detection prevention and reporting
- Charitable engagement and partnerships
- Innovation for older adults within the age-friendly framework
Thank you for your interest in Introduction to Age-Friendly Banking mini-course.